A highly innovative & fast growing enterprise software company – Aussie owned & run with global reach!
- A demonstrated culture of support & encouragement – no hierarchy to navigate!
- Fast paced and dynamic environment with opportunity for career development
- Handy Melbourne City location with flexibility to combine office & home working
What is Tambla
Tambla is an innovative enterprise HR software company delivering intelligent workforce solutions with large “shift-based” workforces. Providing a range of companies (including government and the private enterprise) with the tools to ensure visibility, optimisation and compliance of their workforce globally.
At the forefront of IT solutions Tambla is an exciting company to work for and one that continually pushes the envelope.
As a SAP Support Consultant at Tambla, your role is to provide specialist SAP solution support, consulting, and implementation services to our customers through fresh-thinking, high performance and commitment to quality.
Tambla is highly supportive and collaborative in its everyday working and this would be an opportunity to join an organisation where your voice is heard & respected and where you are encouraged to make an impact.
Your core responsibilities will include, but are not limited to –
- SAP Support – Payroll, HCM & General SAP support to existing customers in line with contracted SLAs.
- Functional configuration, implementation and testing services to customer requirements and expectations for minor enhancements
- Continuous improvement
- Taking part in an on-call roster (divided equally amongst the team)
- Handling tickets and providing SAP support & HCM support to SAP administrators, payroll & HCM personnel and general SAP users.
- Quote & perform service request & configuration for minor changes
- Liaising with customers, building strong rapport & business relationships
- Working with 3rd party products such as Spinifex, TIK & C-NET
- Engage in self-directed learning, training, and professional development to advance product and consulting knowledge and services.
- Attend SAP forums and workshops to increase networking and partnership opportunities.
You have strong practical knowledge and experience working with SAP HR/Payroll Products and associated services – with a proven track record of configuring & documenting the SAP system. You have a passion for technology & continuous improvement and have the ability to work with minimal supervision as well as part of a team.
What you’ll bring:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field and/or substantial experience in a support or implementations IT business
- SAP Application Associate or Application Professional certification in SAP HCM (or equivalent)
- Working knowledge of SuccessFactors (desirable)
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to supervise, mentor & delegate as required
- Shown to have experience in diverse collaboration
If you are passionate about delivering high quality work, love technology, and looking to work for a fun, professional and customer centric company, apply now – multiple roles available!
Please note: Successful candidate will be subject to police clearance